£60000 - £90000 per annum
Mobile Games Graphics Technologist
If you love games development and want to work in a leading role delivering state of the art graphical techniques for mobile games then this might be the role for you.
A leading player in the consumer electronics device space (3 guesses as to who they are) are looking for a talented Mobile Games Graphics Technologist to join an R&D team of 6 Engineers at their R&D institute in Staines.
These guys have been working on well known titles such as League of Legends, Fortnite, Wild Rift and Forza Street as well as contributing to Unreal Engine and Unity.
The Games Ecosystem team help developers get the most out of their games by achieving optimal performance on mobile devices.
They're looking for a Principal level engineer, meaning that you will be the most Senior member in the team and will get the opportunity to mentor some of the more junior engineers.
- A degree in Computer Science, or a relevant area, or relevant industry experience
- Expert C++ and graphics programing skills
- Experience with one or more low-level mobile graphics APIs (e.g. OpenGL ES, DirectX, Vulkan or platform SDKs)
- Experience of low-level coding, performance analysis and optimisation
- Proven experience with shader programming on mobile GPUs
- Forward thinking, an innovator who is keen to be at the forefront of next generation technologies
- Proven experience of working with game engines e.g. Unity, Unreal, Cryengine or similar
- Experience of developing computer games and/or 3D graphics
Please apply for immediate consideration.