Up to €220 per day
Are you a Mobile Software Engineer who is eager to learn, looking for responsibility and wants to be a part of a fast growing and innovative engineering team? Do you want the flexibility of a fully remote role with support and guidance from a great management team?
Our client, who design, implement and are now offering an innovative consumer-centric internet service - it's a technology that engineers one of the strongest foundations of GDPR and puts the customer at the heart of their platform.
Candidates could be located in Dublin or can offer fully remote arrangment in a time zone between GMT and CET, carrying:
- 5+ years' experience as Main Swift developer in high volume, consumer, mobile apps
What will you do?...
- understand and implement architectural, functional and UI/UX requirements
- collaborate to design and document the produced code
- test and review code also written by other developers
- provide efficient and responsive support for app, analytics and reports
- work with a high-performance REST service-oriented architecture
- work with Firebase for crash/events monitoring
- apply Agile development methodology using development tools like JIRA, Bitbucket, etc.
- previous work on AWS, Heroku, Python-Django will be a plus
- communicate clearly and efficiently within the company, both horizontally and vertically
- cultivate positive relationships with business stakeholders and customers
- fluency in English, spoken and written, another European language a plus.
iO Associates work tirelessly to source the highest calibre professionals for our market-leading clients, sourcing the most experienced people across contract, interim, search and permanent appointments.
Our team of motivated, highly experienced and knowledgeable consultants utilise their unrivalled expertise to provide bespoke solutions to suit any business challenge. Get in touch today to find out how working with iO can help you reach your goals.
If this is something you are interested in, please send your CV - to setup a call to discuss the role further. If this isn't something you aren't suited to but are looking for a new opportunity, please get in touch and I can share my other current positions with you.
I look forward to hearing from you!