Up to £30000.00 per annum
Do you have experience of packaging within a FMCG business? Do you have experience with line trials and transit testing? If yes, then this role could be for you.
iO Associates have partnered with a Global food manufacturer in the search for Packaging Development Technologist based in Halifax.
As a key member of the technical team, you as the Packaging Technologist will look after the day to day management of packaging used on site. This will involve providing technical support to projects, managing transit testing, trailing new packaging materials and supporting process investigations. You will be coordinating several packaging implementation trials across the factory as well as implementing changes to material specs and producing packaging prototypes.
You will also look at opportunities to increase plant efficiencies, reducing waste and costs and you will be working to tight deadlines using your own initiative in a constantly changing environment.
To be successful in this role you will need the following:
- Qualified by: Degree level or equivalent in a technical field.
- Systems and software knowledge to include Microsoft packages is essential
- Previous packaging experience, preferably with experience in a role within a FMCG environment.
- Basic appreciation of packaging materials as flexibles and corrugated packaging.
- Experience with line trials and transit testing.
- Efficient time leadership skills.
- Good communicator.
- Able to show attention to detail.
- Understanding the importance of packaging for the efficient running of packing lines.
The salary on offer is £30,000. The benefits package includes a good company pension, 25 days holiday and life assurance plus much more.
If you tick most of these boxes and you would like to find out more about this role, don't hesitate to get in touch and apply today.