£38000.00 - £40000.00 per annum + bonus
Do you have a technical background with experience in Snack food manufacturing? If yes then this role could be for you.
iO Associates have partnered with a Global FMCG business based in Aintree in the search for Process Development Manager.
In this role you will provide a strong focus on delivering technical excellence through the practical application of snack food manufacturing know-how and developments in process technology.
You will lead specific process development projects for new products and technology changes as well as CI initiatives looking to improve process consistency, efficiency and consumer satisfaction.
Furthermore you will implement innovations to the manufacturing process technology and effectively managing and executing all factory trials relation to NPD and CI.
To be successful in this role you will need:
- HND qualification or higher in Food, Science, Manufacturing or Engineering
- Proven experience of key manufacturing processes (snack, cake or biscuit), including process constraints, understanding of ingredients, creative recipe development and bench scale techniques
- Strong 'hands-on' Technical knowledge of snacks manufacturing processes
- Demonstrated success in implementation of Continuous Improvement and change projects within a food manufacturing environment.
- Courage to challenge and confident to prioritise, and know when to ask for help in a timely manner
- Strong influencing and communication skills in English
In return you will receive a salary of up to £40,000, 10% bonus, single medical cover, pension and life assurance 4x salary.
If your experience matches most of the requirements and you would like to find out more, don't hesitate to get in touch today and apply below!