Up to £26000 per annum
40 hours Monday - Friday
One of most recognised food manufacturers in South Wales are offering a position for a process technologist to join their growing team. You will be expected to support the NPD and production in ensuring that the company objectives of Innovation, Quality and Service are delivered to all customers.
The accountabilities of the role:
- Full management and overall responsibility of trials.
- Work with colleagues within Technical, QA, Sales and Production to coordinate and conduct scale-up factory trials, produce and implement QAS sheets.
- Ensuring all new recipes are developed to customers' requirements including - appropriate quality, costed correctly and communicated effectively to safeguard the reputation of Beacon Foods.
- Proactively supports sales colleagues, during the development process.
- Food Science Degree or equivalent
- Good communication skills.
- Excellent organisation skills to plan and conduct factory trials and daily taste panel.
- An ability to influence and work with other departments by communicating effectively and adapt
- 28 days a year holiday including bank holidays
- Company pension scheme
- Company profit share scheme