£45000 - £55000 per annum
£45,000 - £55,000
The term "Turbo Charged" is rarely thrown around in the electronics side of engineering but this client can truly claim to be doing it. Operating within the 3GPP telecommunications space, this organisation is optimizing wireless networks to a whole new level, allowing power savings and network optimizations to a range of industries.
The product manager I am looking for will play a hand's on role in the growth of the company and its portfolio of products. The successful candidate will have relevant industry experience within telecommunications as well as being well versed in the full product life cycle.
Other fundamental requirements are:
- To create a synergy between sales and engineering.
- To ensure identified product requirements are communication effectively to the engineering division
- To develop the architecture, of new features of products as well as future products and take a lead role in developing the roadmaps for these products throughout the product life cycle.
For this role, the required experience is:
- Network or communications industry experience, ideally 3GPP - 5G would be perfect.
- Strong experience within sales and marketing
- Full product life cycle experience
- Exceptional communication skills
- System on chip, semiconductor or FPGA product knowledge and experience
- Knowledge around hardware and software architecture, specifically related to telecommunications and networking
- Business plan and commercial justification experience
Some flexibility around remote working is open to discussion and there will be some obvious travel to client sites when client visits become more acceptable.
This role is becoming urgent for the business so please get in touch ASAP if you would like to know more about the position, the company can arrange interviews at short notice.
Either apply directly to this advert or call and ask for George Russell on 01173 328 100.