Up to £650 per day + Inside IR35
Programme Manager | £650 per day Inside IR35 | Part WFH, Part Swindon base | 7 months
Are you looking for your next Programme Manager contract?
Do you have a Prince 2 Practitioner qualification or equivalent?
If so please read the below job description and apply with your latest CV!
iO Associates are proud to be representing one of our top clients for this Programme Manager contract.
- Lead the full end to end delivery of complex, full lifecycle programmes from planning through requirements identification, benefits planning and delivery, working closely with project teams and the PMO function.
- Act as the day-to-day agent on behalf of the SRO ensuring successful delivery across the breadth of the programme and its project dossier.
- Be responsible for stakeholder identification and management across a complex and diverse stakeholder network.
- Manage a significant Programme budget, identify and manage a plan of benefits which supports a compelling business case
- Have significant leadership experience demonstrating success in defining and driving change programmes in large organisations.
- Experience in operating in a complex multi-organisation environment, building lasting relationships with senior and executive stakeholders both internal and external.
- Proven experience of leading and advising on communication strategies and tactics specifically to support programme goals