€375.00 - €450.00 per day
Project Engineer - Electrical Instrumentation & Automation
€450 per day
5 month contract
Are you a Project Engineer with a background in Electrical Instrumentation and Automation?
Excellent opportunity to join a world class engineering business, leading innovative projects for the Energy sector.
* Writing functional analysis for project equipment and process
* Technical information collection and transmitting to customer, Treating the master documentation list with customer comment and correction towards suppliers
* Defining safety concept to the automation and electrical part of the project
* Defining the basic technical parameters and requirements for engineering installation and operation
* Editing of technical procurement specification for equipment when electric, automation, instruments is present.
* Participating technical discussion to choose suppliers and coordinating the selection of main the electrical partner/supplier for electric, instrumentation and automation part of the project.
* Following and controlling the suppliers including main electrical partner in term of design, conformity to scope of supply and technical and quality parameters, project scheduling of works
* Acceptance & integration testing
He/she can be
* Customer point of contact regarding automatism, instrumentation, electrical aspects, functional analysis, power distribution and motors, valves feeders for related projects.
* Participating meetings & technical clarifications between involved parties
* Doing Inspection of suppliers equipment
* Background in Electrical Engineering
* Proven skills in Instrumentation eg vibration measurements
* Automation skills
* Experience in Metals/Steel(heating systems)
* English & French speaking
CVs ASAP if interested!