£45000 - £69000 per annum + pension, healthcare
Project Managers & Senior Project Managers
£45,000 - £69,000k per annum + car + company benefits
I am looking to speak with Project Managers & Senior Project Managers to help assist our client's delivery on high profile projects/programmes across the Utilities & Coastal Risk Management.
This role is based in Exeter office and most likely you'd spend most of your time mixed working with their staff and client teams based at our client's offices located in Cornwall, Plymouth, Exeter, or Bridgwater.
- Managing, leading, and developing project teams or work streams as part of larger projects and delivering results through others
- Being responsible for high quality delivery on a client assignment
- Demonstrating knowledge and experience in one or more related construction / civil engineering sector areas
- Demonstrating knowledge and experience of associated relevant technical skill sets
- Building long-term trusted advisor relationships with clients
- Actively developing solutions and supporting tools and methods
- Liaising with service line teams, account teams and functional specialists
- Communicating effectively and focusing on efficient, collaborative and quality delivery
- Managing and administrating NEC PSC or ECC contracts.
- Previous experience of working with UK Government and Local Authority organisations would be beneficial particularly any Flood Risk Asset Management Authorities, Environment Agency and /or Water Companies.
- Experience in managing small to medium sized teams as part of a blended effort working alongside other organisations
- Experience of project management and/or programme management, adding value at the initial strategic planning phase all the way into implementation, construction, and delivery in the context of infrastructure projects and programmes
- Strong interpersonal skills, comfortable working with a diverse range of personalities across clients and partner organisations
- Ability to engage and manage multiple stakeholders and manage cross functional projects
- Able to deliver projects within a technically complex environment whilst ensuring high levels of safety and environmental responsibility
- Strong analytical and numerical skills / flexibility to rapidly understand complex problems and shape these into workable solutions for delivery
- Ability to develop and deliver high quality output against stated business and technical project objectives and meet tight deadlines safely
- High level of drive, commitment to achieving solutions, and ability to work under pressure and motivate others with the same objective
- Strong planning and organising skills including the ability to manage several work streams simultaneously
- Ability to develop concise and effective written presentations and participate effectively in meetings with senior client staff
- Previous experience of procurement and managing NEC contracts would be highly advantageous but not essential
- Experience of managing contractors, consultants, and other advisors on civil engineering projects
- Ensure the principles of lessons learnt and knowledge capture are practiced as business as usual
- The more knowledge and experience you have of the CDM Regulations the better
- Experience of Engineering/Asset Management advantageous
- Driving licence ideally required as some driving may be necessary.
- Project management certification is preferred (APM or PRINCE2)
- Degree or HND qualification in an engineering or construction field
- Professionally qualified or near qualified status with the ICE, CIWEM, APM or similar professional institution would be advantageous
- NEC PM Accreditations or qualifications would be desirable
- CITB Site Management Safety Training Course would also be desirable
Whats on offer
Our client works with inspired people who shares their vision and mission.
- Fantastic salary with great package
- They provide a great place to work, where each person has the opportunity and voice to affect change.
- Thet want our people to succeed both in work and life. To support they we promote a healthy, productive, and flexible working environment that respects work-life balance.
- Equal opportunity employer.
- They celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees and actively encourage applications from all sectors of the community.
Please apply within to Kristina.