Project/ Control Analyst - London
Project / Control Analyst
5 to 7 years of experience
This role is for one of the top investment banking clients. The candidate will be required to lead a control remediation workstream, working with Technology, involving analysis of existing controls, risk assessment, control design and implementation
The job duties would involve:
- Lead risk-based assessments and gap analyses to review inherent and residual risk
- Assist in managing and implementing plans to continuously evolve control framework including ongoing migration of detective controls to become preventative
- Work with Audit and other Control groups to drive forward control enhancement initiatives and investigate control failures.
- Lead/assist the coordination and response across MSS businesses for regulatory discussions and reviews relating to controls
- Significant relevant industry experience preferred in MSS, operational risk, middle office, product control or other relevant control function
- Strong understanding and subject matter expertise in MSS traded products and related control principles.
- Proven track record in leading and delivering multiple control related projects
- Excellent communication skills, often at a senior level, both internally and externally
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills