€325.00 - €350.00 per day
Up to €350 per day
Context of the need
New and exciting opportunity here for a highly motivated Proposals Engineer to join an industry leading business serving Energy and Defence markets on some of the most innovative projects around!
As part of its development, the Defense sector wishes to strengthen its Sales & Marketing department and is looking for a Proposal Engineer (M / F) based on Belgian site (Loncin).
As a Proposal Engineer, your responsibilities will be as follows:
- Analysis of specifications
* The preparation of summary documents serving as a basis for the development of offers
* Preparation documents relating to the analysis of technical and commercial risks
* Analysis of defense programs and needs.
* Analysis of available equipment and solutions
* The planning of the preparation of the offers
* The development, monitoring and control of quotes, presentation of quotes for approval by the Head of the Department, the Director of the BU and the engagement committee
* Definition of supply limits
* Commercial and technical negotiations
* The search for technical solutions likely to improve the competitiveness of products.
- You have an engineering background, in a mechanical, electronic, electromechanical, aeronautical or equivalent field
- You have a minimum of 3 to 5 years of experience in purchasing, sales or program management
- You have experience in Industry; knowledge of the Defense or Aeronautics sectors are assets
- Have the basics and an interest in legal and commercial topics; understanding of the problems related to contractual and financial conditions (financing, documentary credits, Delcredere, contractual risks, etc.), can be assets
- You have a very good knowledge of French and English
Soft skills :
- Discretion: access to confidential business documents
- You are available for very occasional short-term assignments anywhere in the world
12-month assignment (renewable), face-to-face for at least 3 days / weeks
If interested, please apply