£70000.00 - £80000.00 per annum + 20% bonus
Do you have experience achieving AS9100 accreditation? Are you looking to join high tech business and help build their management systems from the ground up? If yes, then this could be the role for you.
iO Associates have partnered with a leading developer of high tech communication technologies based in London. Their patented technology is unique in system architecture and can be used in all kinds of vehicles whether on land, sea or air. After a recent acquisition from an overseas company they are accelerating their development and their resources have deepened significantly.
As part of their strategic growth plan, my client is looking for a experienced Quality Manager. Reporting to the Head of supply chain, you will be responsible for setting up effective an Quality management system, ensuring the companies internal processes and that of its supply chain meet the quality onjectives.
You will bring your experience in managing product quality throughout an entire product lifecycle and play a pivotal role in achieving AS9100 accreditation. Experience of implementing a Supply Chain Quality Management Systems (QMS) in an outsourced manufacturing environment, both locally (in the UK) and offshore in Eastern Europe and/or Asia is essential.
This includes the development of appropriate software tools, procedures and processes that self-manage the company's activities in a formal framework. As part of this you will provide governance and oversight of the Company's Engineering and Design Release processes ensuring that robust documentation is in place at all stages of the Life Cycle.
To be considered for this role you will need:
- Knowledge of AS9100 Rev D and Management of Accreditation Audits
- A track record of leading Quality improvement across all phases of the product lifecycle leading to reductions in the cost of Failure
- Proven ability to lead cross-functional teams in the application of Root Cause Corrective Action methodologies such as 8D or similar.
- In depth knowledge of 6 sigma and associated tools such as FMEA, Control Plans and SPC.
- A strong background in electronics box build
In return you will receive a salary of £70,000-£80,000 along with:
- 20% Bonus Scheme
- Contributory pension
- 4x Life Assurance
- 25 days holiday Plus bank hols
- Flexible working
- Season ticket loan
If you would like to find out more about this role, don't hesitate to get in touch ASAP and apply below.