£60000 - £75000 per annum
Senior Agile Project Manager (Azure)
Location: London or Farnham (Hybrid)
Do you specialise in Agile?
Is Azure your chosen language?
iO Associates have a fantastic opportunity working with a Data consultancy based in the Southeast with offices in Bulgaria and India providing the chance to travel for work. Our client has Microsoft Gold Partnership and have Microsoft Analytics Advanced Specialisation and a strong company identity to be proud of. People first is their priority, and they are looking for an individual that fits their no-door, open attitude. This role will be working across their Farnham, London, and Sofia (Bulgaria) offices so willingness to travel on occasion for work is essential, yet the role will mostly be a hybrid model working out of either UK office.
- Agile principles in delivery
- Demonstrate experience as a scrum master (certification preferred)
- Stakeholder experience at board level
- Experience with Data Analytics/Data warehousing projects
- Friendly, people driven and interactive with colleagues
- Profit Share bonus
- Great holiday allowance, plus birthday and volunteering days off
- 3 Company team days a year
- Unlimited allowance on books for learning
- Trips to technical conferences
- Pension/health perks
- Clear career path with career mentor to help guide you
- Flat hierarchy and no-door policy
- Hybrid working model
- exciting traveling for work opportunities
This is an opportunity is challenging but rewarding, if you feel you are up for this challenging but rewarding role, you can contact me on 01174094966 or email . Interviews will be taking place next week and I will be going through applications in order of receipt so do not hesitate to apply!