£50000 - £75000 per annum
Senior Antenna Design Engineer
The next generation of long range fixed wireless broadband is being developed in Sheffield. Our client's ambition is to play a significant role in bringing high speed broadband to rural areas, providing much needed connectivity.
As a Senior Antenna Design Engineer, you will be part of a dynamic, cross disciplinary team of innovators to conceive and design their next generation of products.
This is an exciting opportunity to be a part of fast moving start up where you can apply expertise and creativity. You will need to be adaptable problem solver.
The salary range for this role is between £50,000 - £75,000 DOE
- 5+ years of proven hands-on experience in RF, Microwave and MM wave antenna design and testing for wireless industry.
- Proven design experience of array and multibeam antenna comprising of microstrip, slotted waveguide and horns
- Good theoretical and practical exposure of antenna & propagation.
- Extensive hands on experience of EM/antenna design tools like HFSS and others.
- Well familiar with antenna coupling issues and mitigation techniques when placed in proximity
- Proven experience in lab and antenna range testing of RF/MW/MM wave antennas, as per the regulatory requirements of ETSI and FCC
- Good working knowledge and experience of using VNA, Signal source, Spectrum Analyser, RF receiver etc.
- Experience in high volume low-cost design for customer end.
- Integrate and ability to work in cross discipline environment.
- Good knowledge of Mobile cellular communication, Wi-Fi and fixed wireless access
- Good knowledge of manufacturing processes to ensure design is manufacturable.
- Design documentation, technical reports and presentation as required.
- in Electrical Engineering or equivalent work experience required.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative, hands-on entrepreneurial environment
- Eligible to work in UK
Please apply for immediate consideration or contact - Jordan Pyatt on 01173 328100