£45000.00 - £55000 per annum
Senior Civil/Structural Engineer
Up to £55,000 basic salary + 23 days holiday + Life Assurance + Pension Scheme
An excellent opportunity for an experienced Senior Civil/Structural Engineer to join an established Structures team based in North Tyneside.
You will join a dynamic working environment, where you will be given the licence to be creative on industry leading civil projects with strong financial backing that will secure your long-term future.
This trusted team of experts specialise in the delivery of state-of-the-art infrastructure and buildings across the UK. Leaders in architectural and sustainable development - this company are looking for highly motivated characters to drive their ambitious growth plans.
In this role you will lead the full design and development of major civil engineering infrastructure works, undertaking a variety of key technical aspects including inspection and the implementation of financial control in order to effectively secure high value commercial valuations.
The ideal candidate will be a Senior Civil/Structural Engineer with extensive working knowledge of highways and its relevant legislation.
A multi-disciplined business who reward their staff with lots of opportunity for career development in different areas and a fantastic employment package including Life Assurance and a Pension Scheme.
In this role:
* The design and development of large-scale civil infrastructure
* Cost Estimations
* Implementing NEC3/4 schemes for tender applications
* Identifying problems using project risk assessments
* Senior Civil/Structural Engineer
* Experience in the design of highways
* Working knowledge of the relevant legislation and guidelines including the Design Manual for Roads and Bridges, British and European Standards, Eurocodes and Codes of Practice
* BSc/MSc in Civil Engineering / Chartered Civil or Structural Engineer
The client is looking to interview and hire quickly so please forward your most recent CV if interested and I will be in touch with further details shortly.