£50000 - £60000 per annum + 10-15% Bonus
Senior Electronics Engineer
Location: London (part time remote work available)
Salary: £60,000 & 10-15% Bonus
We're working with an early stage R&D start up focusing on the development of advanced medical robotics. This small but tightly knit R&D team with links to Imperial College is looking to hire a Senior Electronics Engineer to help with the development of products for their global market base.
This is a great opportunity to join a disruptive player in this growing field. You will join a team of 10 forward thinking engineers at their UK R&D in a collaborative and social environment.
- Part of a small team to develop innovative solutions for product design requirements
- Design, develop, layout PCBs, wiring looms and test electronic circuits as part of the robotic control, actuation and other systems
- Manage production of prototype PCB assemblies
- Develop embedded software for PCBs and high-level software for verification purposes.
- Support EMC and other regulatory testing activities
- Provide technical support to company suppliers
- Create relevant documentation for QMS and Regulatory requirements
- Minimum a Bachelor's degree in electronics engineering.
- At least 10 years industrial experience in electronics design
- At least 2 years of medical device development experience
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Experience in project planning, resourcing and timely delivery
- Up-to-date experience with Altium and embedded software development environment.
-Experience with QMS documentation and ISO13485 standard
- Team player
Please apply for immediate consideration or contact - Jordan Pyatt on 07713990304