£40000.00 - £60000.00 per annum
MECHANICAL, DESIGN, DEVELOPMENT, ANALYSIS, MEDICAL, PLASTIC INJECTION MOULDING
Senior Mechanical Engineer - Bristol - £40,000-£60,000 Per Annum
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Senior Mechanical Engineer to join a thriving medical device company to work within an expanding Design and Development Department.
The job will involve the design and management of projects from product conception, through to commercialisation, and then into production support. This is a fantastic opportunity for an individual, with experience of working in the medical device industry, to enhance their career as a Mechanical Engineer.
Working in a busy and evolving environment, you will have interactions throughout the business and with third party suppliers. Collaboration between people in all areas of our business is key to their success.
Experience / Qualifications:
- Proven track record of delivering plastic injection moulded design solutions to market, preferably within a high volume / automated industry
- Experience in engineering analysis and detail design
- Experience of leading and supporting teams in the timely and cost-effective completion of design and development projects
- Experience within the medical device industry
- Working on multidisciplinary design projects
This company can get the right candidate started straight away and are looking to conduct interviews over the next couple of weeks.
If you feel you meet the above requirements and you would be interested in this position, please get in touch right away!