£40000.00 - £70000.00 per annum
Senior Mechanical Engineer - Oxford
This is an opportunity to join research-based company in Oxford who develop a range of biological analysis techniques and scientific instrumentation that gives results in real time. This technology also has applications in the medical field as well as in forensics, biodefence, pharmaceuticals etc.
They're looking for a Senior Mechanical Engineer to join their New Products R&D team where you will be expected to come up with new ideas and work on new product design, development, analysis, calculations, testing etc.
- Degree in Engineering/Physics or similar
- Background in Precision/High Tech/Medical engineering roles
- Experience in new product development
- Knowledge of prototyping & rapid manufacturing technologies
You can expect to receive a salary of £40,000 to £70,000 (depending on your experience) + a range of benefits including:
- Stock options scheme
- Bonus (10-15% of base salary)
- 25 days annual leave + 8 days bank holiday
- Private health care & life assurance
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Social company culture with 2 black tie parties each year
If you are interested in this role, please apply for consideration.
Please send any questions to i.haines @ ioassociates.co.uk.