iO Associates have partnered with a world leading electronics manufacturer who are looking for a Senior SHEQ Engineer to be based at the site in Clevedon. In this role you will be acting as the pivotal point of coordination and facilitation between SHEQ and all other interested parties.
You will deliver the effective and efficient end to end coordination of internal and external audit non-conformance as well as conducting Business Management System audits in line with the integrated audit plan. You will play a key role in driving the effective implementation and improvement of the SHEQ Document Management System and using your data and fact-based approach you will influence business decisions regarding the continual improvement of the SHEQ management systems.
In addition to this you will develop and deliver SHE & Quality training / awareness sessions to relevant employees & management plus much more.
To successful in this role you will need:
- Business or technically based degree is preferable.
- Lead auditor for ISO9001:2015 (or experience and prepared to work towards IRCA Lead Audit level)
- At least one-year recent experience in a Quality position within an ISO 9001, AS9100 or TS16949 certified organisation.
- Familiar with the practical application of OHSAS 18001(or ISO 45001), ISO 14001 & ISO 9001 standards
- Demonstrable problem-solving skills applying appropriate tools and techniques to a situation. Knowledge of 8D, Ishikawa & 5 Why as a minimum.
- Experience of the Semiconductor or electronics industry is preferred but not essential
- Assertive, diplomatic with a good appreciation of business and commercial issues.
- Ability to remain calm and resilient in a fast-paced environment with frequently changing priorities.
- Excellent PC skills.
- Good level of MS Excel and MS Access is preferred
- Proficient in the use of MS Outlook, MS PowerPoint, MS Word, and SharePoint
- Awareness of Visio & Minitab would be an advantage
In return you will receive a competitive salary, with annual bonus, 33 days holiday (25 days plus 8 bank holidays), pension, health cash plan, early Friday finish and much more.
If this opportunity ticks your boxes then get in touch immediately and apply today.