€55 - €60 per hour
CONTRACT SENIOR SOFTWARE ENGINEER - REMOTE - OUTSIDE IR35
6 MONTH INITIAL CONTRACT (POSSIBLE EXTENSION)
This is a fantastic opportunity to get involved in the development of a brand new, next generation electric aircraft that is set to completely revolutionise the future of cross-country travel in the coming years.
This cutting edge, futuristic concept combines the two key factors of convenience and sustainability through the development of their digital platforms and green power technology.
As Senior Software Engineer, you will be responsible primarily for the flight management system and will be involved in the development, architecture, design, certification and delivery of the aircraft. Responsibilities are not limited to software engineering but also cover all functional aspects of the product.
- Development of next generation electronic solution for eVTOL aircraft
- System, Safety, Architecture & Software development activities
- Architect & design safety critical software
- Degree in Aerospace Engineering / Software Engineering
- Significant Experience in ATA34 / ATA42 System Development (ideally within the Civil Sector)
- Good Knowledge of Avionics Communications & Standards (ARINC653, ARINC664)
- Experience completing development & certification activities according to DO-178C / DO-331 standards
- Matlab / Simulink
If you are interested in this role, please apply today for immediate consideration!
Please send any questions to i.haines @ ioassociates.co.uk