£60000 - £75000 per annum
Role: Test & Integration Manager
Salary: £60,000 - £75,000k (DOE)
Location: East Sussex
To be considered for this role, you must be eligible for SC clearance.
iO Associates have partnered with a globally recognised Defence company, in assisting with their recruitment of an Integration and Testing Manager.
If you are looking for an opportunity to work on challenging and stimulating projects providing technologies and services across air, land, sea, space, and cyber security, this could be the next role for you.
You, the Integration and Testing Manager, will be responsible for managing a small team of 4 Test Engineers and Technicians whilst remaining hands on in the developmental process.
If you're looking to be involved in prototype design from development, through to installation and commissioning of completed systems, you will ideally need:
- Aerospace/defence industry experience desirable but not essential.
- A strong electro-mechanical testing background.
- Experience leading and developing a professional team.
- Experience in management of a Test and Integration development environment.
- Environmental testing: Temperature, Humidity, Vibration
- Sensors - accelerometers, load cells, pressure transducers, LVDT
Day to day, you will be involved in:
- Team management
- Life cycle management of process involving analysis, testing, installation, and verification.
In return you will receive:
- Competitive salary
- Life Assurance, 4x basic rate of pay
- Private medical and dental insurance
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Up to 14% pension contribution
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Voluntary Benefits (Childcare Vouchers, Cycle to Work Scheme, Partner Life Assurance)
- On site canteen, with free drinks vending machines.
- And many more!
Please apply for immediate consideration or contact - Jordan Pyatt on 07713990304