€60 - €65 per hour
THERMAL ENGINEER - PROPULSION SYSTEM
INITIAL 6 MONTH CONTRACT
Up to €60 - €65 / HOUR
This is a fantastic opportunity to get involved in the development of a brand new, next generation electric aircraft that is set to completely revolutionise the future of cross-country travel in the coming years.
This cutting edge, futuristic concept combines the two key factors of convenience and sustainability through the development of their digital platforms and green power technology.
They are now looking for a Thermal Engineer to take a leading role in developing methods for thermal simulations related to the propulsion system, in particular for the electrical unit and electronics related systems. You will also define and support tests to validate thermal modelling activities as well as various other tasks.
- MSc. or Ph.D. in Aerospace Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or a related field required
- 3+ years experience in a similar position, experience on electrical machine and power electronics component cooling is required
- Excellent skills in state of the art CFD, heat transfer modelling with hands-on experience on 2D & 3D calculations
- Demonstrated experience with thermal networks and reduced order modelling is required
- Working experience with CFD & FEM solvers (e.g StarCCM+, ANSYS, Comsol, OpenFoam), coding languages (e.g. Python, Matlab), and thermal network solvers (e.g. Amesim, Simscape) is required
If you are interested in this role, please apply today.