Up to £500 per day + Inside IR35
Transformation Project and Change Manager | 6 Months | £500 per day | Inside IR35 | Recent Utilities Industry experience preferred | Majority Remote Working
Are you a strong Project manager with business change and transformation experience?
One of our clients is looking for a Project Manager to be key in the delivery of their Digital Transformation work-stream ensuring key activities are planned along with capturing lessons learned along the way.
You will be/have:
- identifying options for delivery underpinned by robust assumptions tested through the project lifecycle.
- extensive stakeholder management skills being able to engage with different stakeholders across the business as well as actively engaging with the Project Sponsor to provide regular updates.
- successful in delivering business change, assessing business impact and making required changes to processes, systems and technology.
- set bold ambitions and inspire and develop the capability of the team to deliver professional change services in support of the Transformation portfolio of programmes and projects.
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have experience of leading business change projects utilising knowledge of the project life cycle including the concept of change and risk management.
- Be engaging and diverse written and verbal communication skills
- Actively contribute to creating a collaborative work environment whereby all parties can confidently challenge to deliver better results for all.
- Have significant experience in creating outstanding stakeholder relationships regardless of level within the business
- Be experienced working within both Agile and Waterfall project delivery mechanisms
If you would like to be considered for this Change Project Manager role, then please apply with your latest cv.