£44000 - £50000 per annum + 12.5% Bonus
Electrical Engineering Manager
Days based Mon - Fri
iO Associates have partnered with a FMCG business in the search for an electrical engineering manager. They operate across the globe and have multiple sites situated across the UK, each with cutting edge equipment and multiple factories running numerous production lines. They operate on such a high level due to the fact they are a world leader within the food and drinks industry and this site alone produces millions of products per day. This role is not for the faint of heart.
As the engineering manager you will be responsible for overseeing all site electrical distribution, control, and PLC systems.
Responsibilities of the role:
- Working on all electrical installation and consulting with the project team.
- Implementing the company's electrical standard at the site
- Management of the electrical safety system.
- Building and updating the electrical technical library
- Management and development of system engineers
- Demonstrating specialist knowledge and experience of PLC.
What they want from you:
- At least five years' experience in manufacturing, machine building or software engineering Experience.
- Knowledge in a range of technical systems, such as; IEC 61131, knowledge of InTouch and motion control and bus systems; Profibus and ASI-Bus.
- A track record of managing people, either in a line management or functional support role.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, and CMMS. Strong verbal and written communication skills.
In return you will receive salary between £45,000-£50,000 DOE along with an annual bonus of 12.5%, Life Assurance, 6% company contributory pension and 25 days holiday. If you feel you meet most of these requirements and would like to find out more, don't hesitate to get in touch and apply today!