£70000.00 - £100000.00 per annum
Senior Embedded Software Engineer
€70,000 to €100,000 Basic Salary + Comprehensive Package + Remote Working Options
Senior Embedded Software Engineer required to join a global engineering business for their site in the Stuttgart region. This role is a crucial position where you will act as a technical expert within the team.
In this role you will operate in a scrum team as a senior figure in the development of embedded software development for HMIs and connected devices. The company are looking for strong experience in embedded C++ (14 & 17), crucially they are looking for someone with in-depth knowledge of Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE). Experience using FreeRTOS is highly advantageous.
The company are a renowned international business with an excellent reputation, this is a rare opportunity to work on one of their most innovative product lines. They offer a highly attractive package as well as opportunities for professional and technical development.
- Design and develop embedded software for a HMIs and associated communication modules
- Be the lead for technical analysis of requirements in respect to feasibility and estimations
- Co-ordinate new solutions and alternative concepts throughout the lifecycle
- Co-ordinate internal teams and external stakeholders in order to fulfil system-wide requirements
- A strong background in C++ (14 or 17), including writing, debugging and test
- Experience of working on STM32 platforms
- Experience of Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE)
- Experience in FreeRTOS is beneficial
- English language skills essential, German would be an advantage but by no means essential